Tablet PC Thoughts

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Accelerating Change 2005


I'll be going to my friends conference - Accelerating Change 2005 - again this year. John Smart has again put together a great line-up of speakers and it looks like it's going to be drinking from a fire hose ... I'll be working to blog the event as best as possible. The Acceleration Studies Foundation is John's contribution to the world, and to exploring the rapidly evolving world that we live in.

If you read through the Conference Schedule you can get a good idea of the caliber of speakers. If you want to listen to last years conference for examples, go visit ITConversations and browse through the Accelerating Change 2004 Archives.

I missed last years conference, and have to admit that some of these ITConversations from last year just blow me away ... I can't wait for next week.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home