Tablet PC Thoughts

Friday, August 05, 2005

GoBinder 2006 and the SDK are in Beta!


I almost forgot to post it here ... our products have entered into a Beta! We have our GoBinder 2006 product, and the new GoBinder SDK both out in the hands of users and developers, and we are getting a lot of feedback. It's still early, and we are finding bugs ... but that is what Beta is all about.

I'm most excited about the SDK. We are now going to see just how creative the developers are our there ... and what they think our first target market - students - really want. On top of that I am now taking suggestions for what plug-ins people want to see developed ... you can register and chime in here on our Forums.

If you want to check it our Beta, send me an e-mail at Agilix!



5 Comments:

  • Good news!!!
    Where to send email?

    ~your fellow Utahn

    Wendy

    By Blogger Yiwen, at 12:18 PM  

  • I'm interested in testing too, but I guess the secret is to obtain your email. If you pass that, you can test.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:48 PM  

  • I would like to be a Beta tester for GoBinder 2006. What is your e-mail address please? Thanks! Stf001ch@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 PM  

  • Scott DOT lemon AT agilix DOT com

    Your friendly neighborhood blogger :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:33 PM  

  • Will there be any sort of "GoBinder purchases starting in August will get a free upgrade to 2006" type marketing campaign to get this year's Back To School crowd? I'm convinced GoBinder is the software that will meet my needs at school, but I've been holding off on my purchase because I really want 2006 and can't afford to upgrade after purchasing the program. Otherwise I guess I'll just have to go for the Beta version until it comes out.

    By Blogger Shawn, at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home