Tablet PC Thoughts

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

New HP tc4200!


I finally got my new Tablet PC at work ... a brand new HP tc4200! Once I have completed getting it all configured, updated, and all of my software installed I might even be able to use it ... maybe in a few days. I have to admit that I like the form factor, and the extended travel battery adds just the right amount of tilt to the unit when sitting on a desk.

We have been far too busy here at Agilix Labs for me to spend non-stop time on getting it ready ... but I keep spinning up new tasks on it while doing other work. I'm thinking that I might take it home in the next day or two and see what I can wrap up there.

As we are now thoroughly into our beta testing of GoBinder 2006, and our new release of Backpack, I also want to get going on developing some plug-ins for our new architecture. I have to get Visual Studio installed on this new machine, and then see what I can start to experiment with. I know that many people have started to ask about the beta, and the SDK ... please go and check out our new support forums as http://forums.agilix.com ... and if you want to get on the potential beta list, send an e-mail to: beta2006 at agilix.com


1 Comments:

  • I like the TC4200 quite a bit. In fact, I just ordered 20 of them for some faculty of my school. The extended battery is a great feature that I think is a must have. I also added a 1GB sd memory card to back up GoBinder. Can't wait for the 2006 version!

    By Blogger Mike Karr, at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home