New version of the RadioAtomBridge tool - v3.2!
Tonight I posted the lastest version (v3.2) of my RadioAtomBridge tool for Radio Userland . This tool is a way to mirror blog posts from Radio Userland to blogs that are hosted at Blogger.com. The tool has been working great over the last year, but recently Blogger.com changed their API (wisely!) to require the use of SSL. I discovered this when my tool failed and stopped working.
I spent the last several weeks making a number of changes, and cleaning up the tool in general. There were several fixes that I wanted to get in place, and I think that I have covered the majority of them. The primary change was to allow you to specify using SSL/TLS for the ATOM posts. This does require a download from Userland of the Radio Userland TLS module ... but it's a free download.
I've done a good bit of testing, and have actually posted this article with the tool. I believe that I have things working well enough to release a build as v3.2 ... so go and grab a copy and give it a try! If you have problems, please post comments on the RadioAtomBridge blog ... I'll look for them there!