Tablet PC Thoughts

Friday, October 28, 2005

If it's not one thing ...


Well ... I kept playing around with Radio prior to the Internet Identity Workshop 2005 and all of the sudden it began to work! No idea why ... maybe it knew that I had my first two Drupal sites up and running ... :-)

Of course, it did me NO good at IIW, since the wireless network completely sucked and was unusable. Now that the workshop is over, I'm on my own network where connectivity exists.

For all of the people who think that "bandwidth and connectivity will be everywhere", I'd like to believe the story, but this workshop was the second example in the last month where a "high-tech" conference was unable to live up to the promise.

Ok ... sorry for the complaining ... now I'll get to my blog posts!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home