Tablet PC Thoughts

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Crappy Wireless @ Telecosm


I haven't been blogging ... since it was just too much of a pain. The wireless network here at Telecosm - of all places - was a complete joke this year! I've taken lots of notes, and will post when I get someplace that there is decent bandwidth ... like back in my room.

The guys from Tropos Networks were supposed to be providing wireless, however what they provided was crap. I had to argue with them on Tuesday to get them to even get it working ... and then it has been up and down for the last two days. When it was working, the bandwidth sucked.

It's amazing in this day and age, to be at a high-end conference that is talking about the Internet, and not be able to get high-speed wireless Internet access.

If I come next year, I'll be bringing all of my own equipment to provide wireless for the attendees!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home