Tablet PC Thoughts

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Garage Blogging


I had to do it. Garage Blogging.

I was waiting for lunch to finish cooking, and so I was playing with my son, Sam, in the garage. While we were playing I was loading my truck with my tools for my after-lunch project ... I'm heading into Salt Lake City to work on installing a wireless set-up at an Internet Cafe. I had some stuff I had to check on-line, but Sam was having too much fun playing with his Spiderman Car. Wireless rules!

I grabbed my laptop from inside, and sat down out in the garage and got to work . .. what a nice day. I headed out to the front porch and thought about the amazing progress ... I'm no longer stuck to a desk to get some quick "global" work done ... I can work from my garage. Even though I live with technology ever day, some times it still hits me as truly amazing. Wild to think where we will be in the next 10 years.

I'll be at George Gilder's Telecosm conference this week ... I'll be blogging there. I haven't been to one of his conferences since 2000. In 2001 the events of 9/11 caused the conference to be cancelled. Since then, I've been too busy working on things. I'm really looking forward to this years conference.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home