Tablet PC Thoughts

Thursday, June 02, 2005

I am still doing some experimentation with Radio Userland after my success last night.  I know ... a lot of people don't understand what the big deal is ... but this is more research that I am doing into the future of blogging, and various blogging tools.

For a long time I have been looking at how to create the ultimate blogging tool ... a way to be able to post to numerous blogs - both public and private - easily from one tool.  I'm now getting closer to the model that I want ... and will then be able to see which implementation wins.

This post is actually a test of some other minor changes (damage?) that I made to Radio this morning ... I talked with Steve Kirks at Userland and he gave me some very good tips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home