Tablet PC Thoughts

Monday, October 16, 2006

Net Neutrality from Gilder's Telecosm


Bummer. I just realized that I missed the 10th Annual Telecosm Conference held by George Gilder and Steve Forbes. This has always been one of my favorite conferences, where I'm always stimulated with something technology oriented that I never would have thought of. I'm really into discovering what I don't know that I don't know.

The one thing that I was glad to find is that they are releasing the conference proceedings as podcasts ... good move. The first one is on Net Neutrality and has an all-star line-up of speakers. I'm downloding it now. Oh ... ad it even says that it's a video podcast.



1 Comments:

  • Have you had any luck completing your download? I've tried several times and it always quits in the middle because their server is soooo slowww. I know it's not my internet connection.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home