Tablet PC Thoughts

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Touch Interface of the Future


You have to watch the video to really see how impressive this is. I've added the video to my Inevitable videoWrapplet playlist ... it's the presentation that Jeff Han gave at the TED conference of his 'multi-touch interface'. This is the stuff of Minority Report ... but being demonstrated as reality. Read the article ... check out the video ... this is an impressive product.

I keep thinking that I want this on my laptop, or Tablet PC!
TED: Jeff Han, A Year Later. Catapulted to geek stardom literally overnight at this high tech confab in 2006, inventor of mind-blowing touchscreen technology gives Wired News a glimpse into life as an entrepreneur and his new company, Perceptive Pixel. Kim Zetter reports from Monterey. [Wired News: Top Stories]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home